Sunday 26 May 2013

Framing done - Roofing started - Week 5

Well, little did I realise (my ignorance), that my last post actually shows the "Completion of Frame Stage".  I have worked out that obviously the roof trusses on the garage and alfreso get built after the Hebel goes on the house

Wed/Thurs showed no activity on site.  

On Friday, the site was cleaned up of rubbish following framing and the guttering and fascia was added to the roof.  This will all be ready for the roof to hopefully go on on Monday.





The Concrete Rebate has still not been fixed in the back bifold door.  SS informed me Friday week ago that it was probably being fixed that day.  I think I shall start a little book of questions so when I get my fortnightly call from SS on a Friday, I can follow these things up with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment